The Guide to Finland’s still alive; now that I’ve gotten over all the end-of-the-year brouhaha (NaNoWriMo, Newtonmas, filling the yearly Big Bad Elder Brother quota) I shall have more time for it.
Right now, the Guide consists of a few stray bits and the beginning and the middle of the “History arc”:
- Geology: Ice
- Pre-pre-history: Origins
- Pre-history: Pagans
- History Legend: Lalli
- History: Under Sweden
- History: Under Russia pt. 1
- History: Under Russia pt. 2
- History: Between Wars (1918-1939)
- History: Wars, Wars, Wars (1939-1945)
- History: After Wars (from 1945)
- An ethnological bit: No-talk
- A few more bits: Drink
- A counterdepressant: Kaamos
I think I’ll finish the history chapters first — the three indicated above should do. Then it’s as outlined in the Table of Contents.